Junior Mechanical Engineer
Breffni Air are a market-leading Mechanical and Electrical Infrastructure contractor involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Data Centres and Technology.
We require a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join a large Specialist Mechanical Contractor on a live Blue Chip Site in Kildare.
The successful Engineer will get the opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team on this landmark project. Great package and excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Reviewing and analysing engineering specifications to ensure scope is delivered to exact requirements
- Implement relevant mechanical design standards to support live works
- Liaise with our supervision, management, clients teams and associated stakeholders to resolve technical issues
- Support the monitoring of installation/quality on site until project completion, including compliance and paperwork
- Work with our engineering team to develop drawings for fabrication and construction purposes
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Navisworks and similar packages
- Be capable of taking the lead on assigned tasks to support the broader management team
- Support the document control function
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- The successful candidate would have 1-4 years ‘similar experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires knowledge of mechanical design, with Ductwork/ ventilation systems experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Proactive communicator with fluent English